This tool will help you replace text on your post, note or article with any other text you want.
Note: Replace text that you enter or paste into the Input window with the value that you place into the "Find text" field. This "Replace text" feature is not case sensitive. If you put the word "red" into the "Find text" field you will replace "red" and not "Red" where it appears.
To use the feature, follow these steps bellow:
1. In the Input window, type or paste the block of text that includes the material that you want to replace.
2. In the "Find text" field, enter the text that you want to replace, noting that this is not case sensitive. If you enter "red" you replace “red” only and "Red" if it appears.
3. In the "Replace with" field, place the text you want to use for replacing.
4. Click "Replace Text" Button.
5. In the Output window, see the block of text with the text replaced.